Welcome to the NCLUSD Instructional Technology Resource Page
As your Instructional Technology Coach, my goals are:
- To facilitate the integration of technology into teaching and learning in order to increase student achievement and student engagement
- by providing staff with training on integrating technology into the curriculum
- by helping staff acquire technology skills to enhance teaching
- by assisting staff with technology use in the classroom with students.
- To research and provide staff with emerging instructional technology tools and strategies to innovate the classroom and enhance student learning.
- To provide material and resources to ensure students are acquiring technology skills and digital citizenship skills to make them 21st century learners.
- To facilitate our Educational Technology Professional Learning Network in order to distribute and share resources, tools and strategies.
Requesting Tech Coaching:
- Fill out a Technology Coaching Request Form which can be found on this webpage and on the Staff Links page on the NCLUSD webpage.
- I will get in contact with you through email to schedule a meeting or to set up a training date.
- Please remember that any technology equipment problems should be submitted to email@example.com
Professional Learning Network:
One of my responsibilities is sharing with you tools and resources I find as I do my research. These can be useful Web 2.0 tools, websites with useful information in your subject area, or articles with instructional strategies you can implement in your classroom. I would also like to build a PLN where we can share and discuss our tech integration efforts.
How I will share these resources:
- Tech Tools & Tips Blog – Please click the Follow button to receive an email every time I post on my Tech Tools & Tips page. You can choose to receive a daily or weekly email (which I recommend).
- Google+ NCLUSD Community – follow me on Google+
Other Technology Resources:
- Tech Tools & Resources LiveBinder
- Digital Citizenship Resources
- Google Apps for Education Resources
- Technology Skills Matrix